- We honor Passport America, Good
Sam Club, Camp Club USA and FMCA.
- Campsites graveled and level,
campfires are permitted. or standard grills maybe
- Starters and firewood for sale at the campground.
- One vehicle is allowed per site
in addition to camping unit. Ask about additional vehicles
at the Campground Office.
- Guests visiting campers must
register at the Campground Office and leave by 10 p.m..
- Swimming is free when camping.
- Hot showers at the bath house,
next to the Pool.
- Campground will not accommodate
most RVs of more than 40 ft. (Side-outs can be
- Pets are always welcome.
- WI FI access.
- All sites are shaded.
Total Sites of each Site Type:
RVFH: 106; WE: 44; TENT: 50
RVFH - Electric/Water/Cable/Sewer
sites; gravel parking area; can hold various equipment up to
40 feet; accepts outlets 20, 30 and 50 amp current.
WE - Electric/Water sites; no cable
or sewer hookups; gravel parking area.
TENT - Tents only sites; no
hookups; gravel parking area and natural surface for setting